Investment Associate (Infrastructure / Renewables)
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Principle Partners , Numéro de Licence EA : 09C5764
- 18 juin 18 2018-06-18
An exciting opportunity to join an international infrastructure fund as an Investment Associate in their Singapore office.
The Investment Associate will:
- Regularly interact with investment banks, developers and industry leaders to generate investment opportunities in the infrastructure sector
- Assist in analysing and executing investment opportunities for Asia Pacific
- Perform financial analysis, develop and maintain financial models
- Active management of portfolio companies, working with Management closely to develop the business
- Provide training to junior members of the team as and when necessary
The ideal candidates must have:
- 4 – 7 years of prior infrastructure experience (for eg: renewables, power & utilities, toll roads) in a private equity, investment banking or big 4 setting
- Strong financial analysis and Excel modelling skills with a great attention to details
- Strong academic background from reputable institutions
- A positive mindset, be self-motivated and is a good team player
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken). Fluency in regional Asian languages would strongly assist in coverage efforts.
To apply, please click on the “Apply” button.
Principle Partners Pte Ltd
Reg. #: R1545786 / EA Licence #: 09C5764