A reputable and established sovereign wealth fund organisation is urgently looking for an experienced Equity Trader for the Public Markets.
- Build expertise around evolving market micro-structure to determine optimal mix between lit, dark and auction venues for participation Incorporate positioning, technical, volatility and relevant pre-trade analysis data to formulate recommendations around execution parameters and timing pace
- Carries out post-trade analysis and review execution outcomes against agreed benchmarks
- Build and maintain network of both buy-side and sell-side contacts to gather feedback and market color, in order to help generate views around single stock positions and broader markets
- Regularly disseminate market observations, articulate what’s driving markets and discuss ideas with investment colleagues, both verbally and in writing
- Consistently seek to enhance best execution process, through building internal and external partnerships.
- 5-8 years of Cash Equities execution experience in key listed markets with demonstrated ability in beating given benchmarks and achieve best execution
- Fixed income execution experience will also be advantageous
- Deep understanding of Equity markets, and having a good read across sentiment drivers
- Ability to independently analyze market events and formulate views around potential impact
- Proficient with Bloomberg and/or other platforms (Factset, CapIQ etc), and able to extract market and fundamental related datasets to manipulate and illustrate arguments
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity in learning new system platforms and leveraging data to build insights
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive self-starter who can anticipate business needs and motivated to drive change
- Team-player, who can collaborate effectively across global team.
Please send your details in strict confidence urgently.