To support the revenue generating activities of Bank through timely and risk-controlled delivery of appropriate investment solutions. To assume primary responsibility for Bank’s Private Wealth investment processes with the aim of increasing client penetration, share of wallet, product distribution and annuity income using in-house and third-party products, with a commensurate increase in profitability for the bank. To support the GIC in shaping the house views and messages with consistency.
- To act as the central administrator for all parts of research, input and output from the Investment team and the GIC.
- To support the translation and communication of house views to relationship managers and clients.
- To support the Head of Investments and team members in the gathering and presentation or research material.
- To ensure that all research material is stored and available in a manner consistent with industry best practice and consistent with regulatory requirements.
- To work as a key liaison between the investment team and head office when dealing with corporate departments such as risk.
- Relevant education, investment experience and proven investment track record in a private client framework.
- Mature, highly credible with strong client focus.
- Relevant experience of working in Asia Pacific.
- Macro/ FX research capability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Mandarin Chinese and English (role requried to write reports in Chinese and present FX views in Mandarin).