Investor Services Analyst 2
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- SS&C Fund Services (Asia) Pte Ltd
- 16 oct. 17 2017-10-16
The incumbent is responsible for processing investor subscription and redemption orders, delivering investor and client reports and responding to requests for information.
- Process all investor orders, such as subscriptions/redemptions/transfers/switches – this includes following up with the relevant parties on outstanding documentation, setting up and updating the necessary records within the Investor Services tracking database, issuing timely reports and updates on the status of these processes, seeking approvals on terms from clients where necessary, ensuring all orders are completed within standards.
- Verification of documentation submitted for Know Your Client (KYC) and Anti Money Laundering (AML) purposes.
- Respond to requests for information from clients, investors and auditors.
- Liaise with other functional groups including operations, clients and accounting to resolve any problems and provide assistance where necessary.
- Achieve good understanding of the internal control environment and ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Keep up with market developments on related legislation (eg FATCA), and ensure that procedures are updated with current practices.
- Prepare and deliver client reports and investor statements.
- Create and maintain dashboards used for monitoring key monthly deliverables.
- Undertake special projects as requested.
- Provide coverage for team members.
- University degree in finance/accounting or commensurate experience
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in the financial industry, preferably some related to client servicing and/or internal controls
- Good PC skills and strong analytical skills
- Flexible, creative thinker and a good team player
- Able to handle multiple tasks with different priorities at the same time and work under pressure
- Good communication skills (oral/written), able to communicate effectively with peers, management and personnel at corporate entities