My client is a leading Tier-1 investment bank with major presence in APAC. They are looking for strong Java developers to join a new function in Singapore to develop scalable, engineering enabled automation and digitization solutions with SDLC controlled execution ecosystem. This is an excellent opportunity to pick up cognitive ML/AI techniques and drive innovation by exploring new tools/platforms while also engaging with industry including start-ups.
- Provide a good platform to directly impact cross divisional automation opportunities driving at scale.
- Work in a team of 6-8 people in Singapore to support both regional and global deliveries, together with teams in HK and Bengaluru
- Agile and Nimble mindset with flexibility to work on different aspects of the solution stack
- Provide technical leadership to a cross divisional automation team
- Develop integrated scalable solutions across components utilizing microservices, ORM tools, REST frameworks, bots, event driven enterprise frameworks and big data handling
- Leverage emergent industry tools and best practices in Automation space for delivering solutions at a rapid space
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of system documentation
- Strong Java development skills including API development
- ML techniques, design, and implementation experience around custom deep learning models (Nice to have)
- SDLC practices such as Git, Maven, Mockito, Junit etc
- Databases, SQL, No SQL, Big Data etc
- Messaging system such as Kafka, Rabbit MQ, Apache Flink
- Frameworks like hibernate, JDBC, Caches etc.
- Wire formats like JSON, XML, Avro etc.
- Amazon Cloud Development knowledge (Nice to have)
- Apache Open NLP, PDF BOX
- The chance to work in a bulge bracket tier-1 investment bank
- High visibility
- More autonomy, less bureaucracy
- Relaxed environment – friendly, casual culture
- Excellent working hours and environment
- Great financial incentives for performers
This is a great opportunity for the aspiring candidates to put their expertise to use at the right platform and gain first class experience of working in an Investment Bank.
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore other opportunities within enterprise information technology, please send your detailed resume to Saurabh Mishra at Saurabh.Mishra@bahpartners.com or call +852 28504446 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is a top supplier of the best finance technology talent for most of Hong Kong's top-tier financial institutions.
For more opportunities, please visit our website at http://bahpartners.com/live-roles or look at our other jobs listed here at http://www.efinancialcareers.hk/jobs-BAH_Partners.br00000340