Java Developer/ Fullstack Java Developer
- Singapour, Singapore
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- KS International , Numéro de Licence EA : 08C5498
- 16 nov. 18
Exciting opportunity to work with one of our client within the financial industry. You will have experience in delivering software solutions and have the desire to interact directly with business operations and a willingness to understand existing global systems.
- Working alongside our business users and the development team to understand the business processes.
- Building strong relationships with the business through delivery, communication and domain knowledge transfer.
- Architecting the next-generation web solution that embraces our firm standards without compromising on quality.
- Communicating and promoting technical choices to team members, senior leadership and global stakeholders..
- Leading and mentoring the development team (for a Senior/Lead Developer role).
- Phasing, building and delivering designed solutions to meet the expectations.
- Providing production support on existing systems and resolving operational issues while working with other support and development staff located across the globe.
- Proven experience working in a development team in the web development space.
- Solid server-side Java development capability (Spring, Hibernate, Multi-threading).
- Solid understanding of object-oriented development principles.
- High-level coding standards, well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code.
- Solid understanding of the different software development methodologies (Waterfall, Scrum).
- Experienced with Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development.
- Solid database experience. Familiarity with database platforms, both SQL (SQL Server 2012) or NoSQL (MongoDB) and common database design patterns.
- Able to work in a Unix/Linux environment.