An international bank is digitalising their Financial Markets business and are building up innovative technological solutions. As part of this, they are looking for a Big Data Engineer to create new data pipelines to gain insights from financial data.
You will be working closely with Product Managers and Data Scientists to build new solutions by providing technical leadership to architect and design data processing pipelines. They are ideally looking for a solid Software Developer (Java/Python) with experience in Data Engineering (Spark/Beam).
- Design and deploy intelligent data processing pipelines
- Work with Trading teams and Data Scientists to build scalable data architecture
- Excellent academic qualification with experience in finance/fintech
- Strong Java and Python programming skills with knowledge of databases
- Experience in data processing framework, both streaming and batch data (Spark/Beam)
- Experience in building data processing pipelines for Machine Learning (Apache Airflow, Dask, etc.)