- Singapour, Singapore
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley Singapore
- 10 déc. 18
The client is a global firm within Financial Services Industry. This would be an exciting opportunity to work in a collaboartive environment and alongside talented individuals.
Role: Java Developer ( 1 year contract )
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Development, and QA team members as well as Business and other stakeholders to deliver applications using an agile delivery approach.
- Be part of a team in building business solutions that are resilient, secured, and scalable to function in a global, 24/5 intensive business environment.
- Phase, build, and deliver well-designed solutions within expectations.
- Contribute to the future strategic technical direction of our platforms.
- Provide production support on existing systems and help resolve operational issues whilst working with other support and development staff located across the globe.
- Build strong relationships within the development and QA team as well as stakeholders to help facilitate all of the above.
Requirements for the role:
- Proven experience in delivering software with a similar web development stack in a demanding business environment.
- Demonstrated experience of strong team work and delivery track record.
- Strong decision making skills and the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid server-side Java development capability (specifically Spring Framework and Hibernate).
- Solid understanding of object-oriented development principles.
- High-level coding standards, well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code.
- Experience with build tools and Continuous Integration (CI) pipelines like Gradle/Maven and Jenkins CI.
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) using Junit, Mockito/PowerMock, and Cucumber API.
- Solid database experience. Familiarity with database platforms, both SQL (SQL Server) or NoSQL (MongoDB) and common database design patterns.
- Must be comfortable working in a Unix/Linux environment.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to email@example.com .
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R11874545
Registration Name: Jessica Chuah