The company is an American Tech MNC. It provides hardware, software, cloud-based services and cognitive computing. It is one of the most valuable companies in the world. Employee Benefit: * 1 month of bonus * Medical Insurance * Group Insurance * Other general benefit for employees
- Build and maintain highly available, real time, distributed microservices, and large-scale event processing pipelines.
- Debug and fix problems that come with operating a large-scale distributed system including dealing with concurrency, and performance.
- Lead and mentor the team of developers and offshore team in India
- Platform: IBMMQ and Apache Kafka
- Framework & Methodology: Distributed Microservices and Spring Boot (JAVA-based framework)
- Database: MongoDB
- Cloud: IBM Solutions and AWS
- Our architecture is built around Apache Kafka, and every single one of our services interacts with Kafka in one way or another.
- 8+ years of Java and J2EE/Java EE (including servlets, JSP, JSF, JDBC) Java 8+ preferred
- 5+ years web application experience in developing customer facing high scale applications
- 3 years building Microservices
- 3 years Spring and Spring Boot, Restful API Microservices, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security
- 3 years building REST and SOAP web services using Java
- 2 years SQL tuning, query optimization and capability to understand the complex queries
- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Topic: Java / Microservices Developer (American MNC, up to 7K)
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in soonest time
Wang, Kuan-Kai (Sonic)
Direct Line: +65 6697 7792
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1871863