Junior/Mid-Level Linux Systems Engineer
- SGD7,000 per month
- Singapour, Singapore
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- IT Consulting Solutions
- 15 déc. 18
Our client is an international Investment Bank. Their office in Singapore is hiring a professional with relevant domain experience as a Linux Systems Engineer at Junior/Mid level.
- Deployment and management support of Linux servers (red hat 6-7)
- Installation and administration of Linux operating systems and related VCS products
- Monitoring system performance to support capacity planning (Tivoli, Splunk etc)
- Troubleshoot network and operating system problems, identify issues and provide resolution
- Implementation and monitoring of system backups and disaster recovery
- Generate Unix reports and documentations such as KPI / System operation document and Incident reports
- Coordinate UNIX servers - Disaster Recovery and Data center Power down activities on
- Experience in cloud migrations (IAAS/PAAS/SAAS)
MANDATORY JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Degree holder
- 3 – 5 years of hands-on experience in Linux system administration supporting multiple servers in a diverse client/server computing environment
- Experience in OS Patching is a MUST
- Experience in VERITAS Volume Manager/ Netbackup
- Experience in virtual server design and implementation
- Experience in configuration/ troubleshooting Unix server in SAN environment.
- Must be able to work on an on-call basis, and occasional shifts and weekend duties
- It will be an added advantage if he has additional skills on Storage/NetApp/Netbackup.
- Singapore residents only
- Over experienced applicants will not be considered for this role
How to apply?
Please send MS Word formatted CV to Christopher Wong (R1104673) at email@example.com, quoting Job Title.