Junior Business Analyst Capital Markets
- Singapour, Singapore
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Credit Agricole CIB
- 19 sept. 17
Business Analyst Capital Markets. Responsible for the functional knowledge. Liaise with IT business lines contacts for clarification and understanding of requirements.. Analyze functional impacts considering technical constraints with technical lead’s help. Prepare and present functional aspects of changes/evolutions to developers. Draft product detailed specifications for developers, in line with the list of requirements provided by CPI project manager / Business Analysts. Responsible for the functional testing of development. Develop tests strategy in coordination with project manager / Business Analysts. Involved in support of application for functional incident. Reproduce, make first analysis and investigate verifying codification and data.
Who we are
Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Banking (CA-CIB) is the CIB arm of Crédit Agricole Group, world’s 11th largest bank by total assets.
Our Singapore center is one of the 3 main IT Hubs for CA-CIB's worldwide business. We work daily with international branches located in 33 countries by:
- Envisioning and preparing the Bank’s futures information systems
- Partnering and supporting core banking flagships and transverse areas in their large scale development projects.
- Providing premium In-house Banking applications,
This unique positioning empowers us to bring our core banking business a sustainable competitive advantage on the market.
We seek innovative and agile people sharing our mindset to support ambitious and forthcoming technological challenges.
In a challenging and multicultural environment, we are looking for a Business Analyst to join our Compliance and Corporate IT Department (CCI) in charge of the Business Compliance Projects
Actimize is currently the main solution used on the perimeter that includes 3 projects: Market Abuse, Margin Controls and MIFID Transaction Reporting. An in house developed solution manages the Conflicts of Interest Register
In addition to managing the Run activities, the candidate will have a strong involvement in the Migration of the current Market Abuse Actimize solution to the newest version
- Responsible for the functional knowledge
- Liaise with IT business lines contacts for clarification and understanding of requirements.
- Analyze functional impacts considering technical constraints with technical lead’s help
- Prepare and present functional aspects of changes/evolutions to developers
- Draft product detailed specifications for developers, in line with the list of requirements provided by CPI project manager / Business Analysts
- Responsible for the functional testing of development
- Develop tests strategy in coordination with project manager / Business Analysts
- Conduct continuous testing in development environment for development monitoring
- Involved in support of application for functional incident
- 3rd level support work on request escalated from level 2
- Reproduce, make first analysis and investigate verifying codification and data
- Analyze and/or solve functional problems in coordination with developers
Qualifications and Profile
- SQL (autonomy)
- Understanding of financial products including Equities and derivatives, fixed incomes, forex, CDS and commodities
- CFA Certification L1 (nice to have)
- Knowledge of a Project cycle methodology
- Excellent communication skills
- Pro active and result oriented
- Strong sense of confidentiality
- Sense of commitment
We offer a competitive remuneration package, consistent with your qualifications and experience.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org and Be One of the talented professionals who contribute to excellence from our Singapore centre.