Junior Java Developer
- Singapour, Singapore
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Credit Agricole CIB
- 19 sept. 17
Junior Java Developer. Prepare technical documentation, design, develop and unit test based on the functional specifications. Analyze/solve problems & inquiries escalated to the team. Deliver the completed software products for integration testing in accordance with the delivery process. The position requires autonomy and reliability in performing duties while maintaining close communication with rest of project team. Perform peer review on the team’s development, following the CA-CIB coding standards. Update support procedures related to new developments.
Who we are
Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Banking (CA-CIB) is the CIB arm of Crédit Agricole Group, world’s 11th largest bank by total assets.
Our Singapore center is one of the 3 main IT Hubs for CA-CIB's worldwide business. We work daily with international branches located in 33 countries by:
- Envisioning and preparing the Bank’s futures information systems
- Partnering and supporting core banking flagships and transverse areas in their large scale development projects.
- Providing premium In-house Banking applications,
This unique positioning empowers us to bring our core banking business a sustainable competitive advantage on the market.
We seek innovative and agile people sharing our mindset to support ambitious and forthcoming technological challenges.
CBI (Corporate Banking IT) is in charge of the development and maintenance of the International Core Banking System of Credit Agricole CIB and is involved in 2 of the most important strategic programs of the bank.
One aims at replacing the Trade Finance System of the bank, worldwide, the other one is a total refactoring of the Cash Management Information System of the bank.
The position is for the latter program known as MICA for “Make Innovative Cash”. We are looking to increase our development workforce in order to participate to build green field solutions using cutting-edge technologies. In particular, due to the need of very high performance of the target system, we leverage on Big Data technologies.
All our Junior Software Engineers are onboarded on multi-functional Software Engineering teams and learn in contact with our Senior Software Engineers on latest technologies and techniques:
- Core programming langages: Java
- Agile and/or Iterative development lifecycles
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- Latest technology stacks
- Data storage & Processing : Kafka, Storm, Hbase
- Micro-services: Spring boot
- Container: Docker
Inside the MICA Program team (40 FTE), the successful candidate will have to:
- Prepare technical documentation, design, develop and unit test based on the functional specifications.
- Analyze/solve problems & inquiries escalated to the team.
- Deliver the completed software products for integration testing in accordance with the delivery process.
- The position requires autonomy and reliability in performing duties while maintaining close communication with rest of project team.
- Perform peer review on the team’s development, following the CA-CIB coding standards.
- Update support procedures related to new developments.
The position requires autonomy and reliability in performing duties while maintaining close communication with the rest of project/support teams as well as the ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Good knowledge on Object Oriented Programming
- Relevant practice of Java development and its associated Frameworks (Spring, Hibernate, Maven, …).
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong appetite for new technologies (Big Data, Containers, MicroServices, …).
- Good understanding of Relational databases – Oracle/MSSQL/Sybase.
- Interest for finance and investment banking.
Education & Work Experience:
- Fresher or Junior Level
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in relevant specialities
We offer a competitive remuneration package, consistent with your qualifications and experience.
Apply at email@example.com and Be One of the talented professionals who contribute to excellence from our Singapore centre.