Our client is a leading independent corporate & fiduciary services firm with a global presence. As part of their expansion, they are looking to bring on board a KYC Onboarding Assistant Manager who will be a subject matter expert on all KYC/AML matters in their Singapore office.
- Assess and ensure the adequacy and veracity of KYC information provided by Front Office and perform appropriate due diligence for onboarding of new clients, including name screening through World-Check and other online search facilities.
- Be in charge of ongoing periodic review and verification of client KYC douments
- Perform validation of completeness and accuracy of KYC documentation including but notlimited to client’s identity, beneficial ownership, SOF/SOW.
- Perform client risk profile to assign risk ratings to structures/clients and undertake periodic review of files based on client’s risk rating.
- Manage and address KYC escalations from the business.
- Providing guidance to Front Office on KYC related matters when required.
- Ensure Due Diligence and Client Data are properly and appropriately documented in systems.
- Managed end-to-end KYC review process for designated portfolios.
- World-Check batch screening.
- File notes monitoring and escalation.
- Develop procedures and controls to improve efficiency of the Operation Team.
- Ad hoc duties/projects as assigned by management/manager.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in KYC and AML.
- Good understanding of the statutory and regulatory requirements, and best practice, for conducting regulated services in Singapore specifically for the administration of trusts, funds and companies.
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).