Market leading positions; global footprint; excellent financial modelling skill; at least 12 years of experience in investment banking; hands-on attitude
Our client is a large cap conglomerate headquartered in Singapore with leading positions in the multiple industries that they are in.
To accelerate their growth, they are expanding their Corporate Finance team in Singapore and are seeking to hire a Senior Manager.
- Project manage Group strategic corporate actions (capital markets fundraising, portfolio management)
- Strategic planning and portfolio management;
- Capital allocation; funding and capital structure planning
- Credit and leverage ratio analysis
- Review and provide internal advisory on Cost of Equity and WACC to facilitate investment appraisal and impairment testing.
- Provide support on Group Treasury activities e.g. negotiation of ISDA and loan agreements.
- Degree in Finance / Business Administration or Accounting
- At least 12 years experience in Project Finance / Credit Analysis / Transaction Advisory or Corporate Investment Banking
- A team player with ability to work independently in cross-functional taskforces
- Flexible and adaptable; enjoys problem solving and is not fazed by ambiguity
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills with attention to details
- Deep financial modelling expertise
- Strong presentation skills and ability to articulate clearly in Powerpoint and Microsoft Word
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate confidently at all levels, including with senior management and the Board
We encourage interested qualified candidates to email an updated resume in word doc format to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating current and expected compensation.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
[Joe Chua, R1105627]