Lead, Architect -Digital Venture
We're looking for a Lead Architect to work onsite within our Digital Venture office in Singapore. We're a very small, but growing venture, with new and exciting problems to solve. We work in project-based sprints in small, interdisciplinary teams.
As a Lead Architect you'd be able to work on and solve some of the many interesting challenges we are facing, learn new ways of working, and build delightful high quality products for our customers. Job Description
Collaborate closely with Engineering, Platform and the wider business to define and oversee the overall architecture
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Prioritising solutions that work well with the other solutions in the enterprise and the outside world.
- Deeply understanding the business needs and identifying technologies and architectures that support them.
- Defining architectures that optimise for productivity, and working closely with engineers to make sure they're applicable and fit for purpose.
- Socialising the architecture with everyone from the CEO to the lowest level engineer.
- Participating in vendor selections and weighing in on "buy vs build vs reuse" decisions.
- Owning the discovery process from a technology perspective. This involves refining requirements and exploring unknowns until work is ready for the delivery teams.
- Hands on experience with open source and proprietary technologies.
- Experience leading a team of architects
- Hands on experience architecting cloud solutions for GCP, AWS or Azure.
- A background in software development.
- Understands the principles required to automate delivery pipelines.
- Experience working in fast paced agile environments.
- Experience designing distributed systems and event driven architectures.
- Able to manage the technical product selection process and execute PoCs.
- Understands the value of data, its storage and its lineage.
- Experience with real-time data streaming, data lakes and data warehouses.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .