Lead, Governance, Process & Service Management, Access Management and Data
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Cyber Security Services (CSS) is a critical function within Standard Chartered Bank operating under the overall purview of "COO".
The CSS team is made up of cyber security thought leaders, who are accountable for the provision of a global set of cyber security services and products in order to maintain and continuously improve Bank's cyber security posture in today's ever evolving cyber security landscape.
The CSS team protect the Bank from cyber security threats by delivering effective information security services, managing and responding to security incidents to ensure, and support the continuity and growth of Bank's business operations; and meet the both internal and external stakeholders' expectations across 70+ countries and territories, in which SCB operates.
As part of the Security Transformation activities within SCB, a governance and service function within Access Management and Data Protection is getting strengthened to cover the assurance function globally from access and data protection perspective. This requires a highly skilled and experienced service, process and assurance professional to strengthen the governance and service model and capability improve Bank's access management risk posture in order protect the Bank from complex cyber threats.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Service management for the services lines, Access Management, Data Leakage Protection and Information Rights Management.
- Ensure regular stakeholder engagement and service reviews.
- Audit, risk and controls management: Setting up of Enterprise access and DP controls governance and Operational assurance model to provide overall assurance of access management controls across the bank.
- Design controls in line with the ICS standards and ensure accurate measures are in place for monthly reporting.
- Escalate and track remediation plans for control breaches.
- Process design, documentation and annual reviews within the Access Management and Data Protection space.
- Establish and maintain the Data Quality framework for all Access Management and Data Protection controls and services.
- Collaborate with CSS assurance on audits engagement involving access management. Represent IAM on audits from access management perspective
- People manage a team of up to 17 staff.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in Banking, Information Security Technology with focus on Identity and access
- Minimum 10 years' experience as Risk and compliance expertise
- Minimum 10 years' experience in service management
- Highly entrepreneurial with a high level of energy, dedication and an unrelenting drive to success and win
- Strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility in accomplishing the organisation's goal. Exudes confidence and will roll-up his/her sleeves to drive success
- Able to get things done in a quick-paced environment. Be transparent and open around what doesn't work and what does
- Strong Process and problem-solving skills and a good understanding in Access Management and Data Protection
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills (successfully lead and managed end-to-end technology services and or technology operations) with ability to manage multiple deadlines and effectively prioritise
- Experience of developing a people strategy, influencing relevant stakeholders and decision makers, and executing decisions efficiently and consistently
- Experience with defining and implementing operating models and driving organizational change
- Ability to lead and control programme and/or project management in the context of a significant amount of change
- Excellent communication skills - oral, written and presentation; technical reporting writing across various types of target audiences.
- Good working knowledge of software application: Outlook (advance), Word (advance), PowerPoint (advance), Excel (advance)
- Certification in Information Cyber Security and/or Risk and Assurance.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.