Nur Adleen Binte Mohammed Kassim
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
You will support our Head in holistic compliance analytics, ensuring efficient and effective achievement of Compliance outcomes.
Role and responsibilities
- Perform data extraction and analysis to support compliance monitoring and review work. This includes the ability to:
- Understand compliance requirements and best practices from Regulators, Industry and Governing Bodies as well as Group and Local company standards and policies. Apply such knowledge in designing the right data analytics monitoring and/or review work.
- Understand the systems and applications used in insurance company as well as the back-end data tables and fields. Perform scripting to extract, cleanse and analyse data.
- Independently liaise with IT and other relevant business stakeholders to achieve the required data extraction and/or analysis outcome.
- Articulate technical understanding of data and insights via presentation, including data visualisation and storytelling.
- Lead or participate in other ad-hoc or specialised assignments as agreed with the Head.
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Accounting or equivalent Compliance/ Governance/ Analytics qualifications
- Minimum eight years of hands-on experience in data extraction, cleansing, analysis and presentation using SQL, Tableau, Python, SAS and/or equivalent tools.
- Governance experience/ roles such as Compliance/ Internal Audit/ Risk Management/ in insurance/ financial industry. Market conduct related experience preferred.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to analyse complex data, identify core issues, investigate, evaluate and reach appropriate conclusions.
- Strong project management and organisation skills.
- Excellent written/verbal communication, including presentation and relationship building skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet milestones within time, cost and quality constraints.
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly and multi-task.
- Works well both in team environment and individual contributor role.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.