- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 09 oct. 17
Lead, Network Solution Delivery - Project
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.A dynamic individual is required to join the Network Design and Delivery team under Technology Infrastructure department to enhance Infrastructure implementation and enhance the bank capability in providing service to bank's business. The key challenge is to manage and lead network project delivery against stakeholder requirements in dynamic environment with a high rate of growth:
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Report to Head of Network Solution and Delivery
- Responsible to manage end to end delivery of all network project delivery initiatives within the bank ensuring in accordance to Network engineering and the subsequent handover to Operation team.
- Responsible to ensure network project are delivered on time, on budget against agreed scope
- Responsible to manage risk and issues related to network project delivery
- Responsible to ensure projects solution are in line with approved standard and meets the required outcome from stakeholder.
- Responsible to manage resource allocation and work prioritization within delivery team and manage stakeholder expectation
- Provide consultancy and advisory services to business, system developer and technology stakeholders for any matter related to project delivery
- Escalation point for all matter relating to project delivery during all phases of the project
- Delivers high quality solutions for the bank on both internal & external connectivity requirements.
- Identify and recommend improvement and innovation that will add value to the organization
- Develop a center of excellence within Network Design and Delivery function
- Develop influential and trustworthy working relationships with other technology and business peers to achieve performance objectives. This should be aimed at reduced decision-making and implementation times.
- Value - add to various technology streams by timely and proper engagement and recommending appropriate solutions. E.g. recommends tuning of systems, reduction in latency supporting high performance trading and e-Commerce.
- Develops relationships with IT vendors and partners for the benefit of the bank and business.
- Undertake continuous improvement for the current Network Infrastructure
Qualifications and Skills
- Preferably possess a valid Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert, CCIE or a Juniper Network Certified Internetwork Expert, JNCIE certification
- Strong knowledge in WAN technology such as MPLS, Ethernet WAN, PBB
- Strong knowledge in Routing and Switching technology such as BGP, OSPF, VPC, ACI, VXLAN, DMVPN, Multicast, Wireless, RSTP, MSTP
- Strong knowledge in security technology and product such as firewall, load balancer, proxies, IDS, AV and VPN across different vendors
- Strong knowledge on routing and switching products across different vendors
- Minimum 10 years practical experience in end to end management and execution of network project infrastructure deployment
- Working knowledge of:
- Operating Systems: UNIX/Linux, and Windows base system
- Firewalls: Juniper SRX, Cisco ASA, Juniper Netscreen,
- Web proxy: Bluecoat, IIS, Apache
- Banking application and middleware
- Routers & Switches: Cisco Catalyst/Nexus switches, Cisco Routers, Juniper EX switches
- Load Balancers: F5, Alteon, Cisco ACE, Citrix Netscaler
- Experience with Market Data systems such as Reuters, Bloomberg, EBS, ECN's and Exchange connectivity.
- Experience in low latency e-commerce systems
- Understanding of Extranet and Internet business solutions including Radianz, TNS, Savis etc.
- Experience with terminal servers, Citrix, DNS, VPN's, proxies and encryption devices
- Significant practical experience in analyzing testing results to assess required software and infrastructure tuning.
- Good technical leadership and sound problem analysis and resolution abilities.
- Excellent communication and co-ordination skills within technology community.
- Excellent problem solving skill applying creativity, innovation and thinking out of the box approach when dealing in dealing with challenges.
- Able to work under high pressure in a challenging environment.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.