Lead Software Engineer, IT - Channels (POS GI)
- Responsible for building and maintain Java applications, include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Commitment to collaborative problem solving, translate business function/ requirement into technical design and product quality are essential.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Developing high-volume, low-latency applications and delivering high-availability and performance.
- Translate application design and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable application coding.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and propose solutions to these problems.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
- Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.