An Exciting Opportunity to join one of the leading Professional Services Firms that specialises in the provisioning of Innovative Technology Solutions as their Lead Solution Architect (System Integrator) where you will get the opportunity to partner technical stakeholders for the successful delivery of large scale projects.
Our Client is one of the leading Professional Services Firms that specialises in the provisioning of Innovative Technology Solutions and they are looking for a Lead Solution Architect to partner technical stakeholders for the successful delivery of large scale projects.
As the Lead Solution Architect , you are responsible for:
- Leading the Pre-Sales activities from start to end, supporting the Sales team to understand the client's business and technology stack.
- Partnering with the relevant teams and stakeholders to provide accurate cost estimation models for the projects.
- Creating the overall software application architecture & design and maintaining the highest level of integrity throughout the project lifecycle.
- Heading global teams (onshore / offshore) of Architects, Technical Leads & Development resources, and mentoring all project related personnel to ensure successful deliveries of the projects.
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 12 years of working experience with Software Applications Development and Architecture, backed by at least 8 years of experience in a Leadership position. You will also be familiar with Microsoft Technology stack (.NET) and/or JAVA technology stack.
- Regional Leadership Role
- Organisation with Strong Business Growth
- Attractive Salary Package