Lead, Strategic Partnerships - Digital Venture
We're looking for a Lead, Strategic Partnerships , to work onsite within our Digital Venture office. We're a very small, but growing venture, with new and exciting problems to solve. We work in project-based sprints in small, interdisciplinary teams.
As a Lead in Strategic Partnerships, you'd be able to work on and solve some of the many interesting challenges we are facing, learn new ways of working, and build delightful high quality products for our customers.
Lead, Strategic Partnerships - Digital Ventures
The Strategic Partnerships Lead will help identify and drive partnerships and alliances with other platform and ecosystem companies that create value for the bank. We are looking for an experienced and self-driven leader who will be the first point of contact for several of our key partners. You will establish and nurture meaningful relationships with our key partners at every level, maintaining a keen understanding of the partner's strategy, technical roadmap, operations and needs.
You will work closely with Commercial, Product, Engineering, Marketing and other key internal & external stakeholders to develop and execute strategies to create deep and lasting win-win strategic partnerships. You should possess the ability to develop a deep understanding of the bank's products and ecosystem, develop a partnership strategy for key players in the industry and execute plans to deliver desired results.
• Identify and drive key partner relationships that create value for the bank
• Work closely with product leaders and business unit GM's and their leads to develop an understanding of the competitive landscape and identify prospective partners who can address partner customer needs and accelerate growth
• Build new shared success partnership models to accelerate the bank's key business initiatives
• Manage cross-functional logistics of individual partnership projects, including identifying and scoping opportunities, structuring and laying out agreements, negotiating and closing partnerships and coordinating implementation
• Strategize with cross-functional teams on the design, execution, and measurement of launch + GTM programs, campaigns, and events to drive partner-influenced opportunities
• Maintain direct and active relationships with partners, including proactively resolving both business and technical issues
• Assess partner needs, manage overall expectations, handle partner inquiries, and resolve partner issues
• Act as the focal point to disseminate information between the bank and partners so there is shared knowledge and capabilities and roadmaps
Our Ideal Candidate:
• 8+ years in business development, corporate development or strategic partnerships roles
• Experience working on technology partnerships or strategic partnerships with platform players
• Proven ability to structure, negotiate and execute complex strategic partnerships
• Strong interpersonal skills, external communicator and proven ability to work with cross-functional teams
• Ability to move quickly and build consensus with stakeholders
• Significant experience with project management
• Comfort with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements. Startup experience a plus, experience working in APAC required
• Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability
• Ability to be proactive, and a self-motivator
• Ability to multitask.
Good to have:
• Existing experience in the some of the following domains (F&B, Media, E-commerce, Entertainment, Loyalty programs)
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .