Legal Counsel - >10 PQE - Fintech
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 27 avr. 18 2018-04-27
Our client, a renowned firm, is looking for a Legal Counsel experienced in fintech. They require candidates with tech experience and have dealt with licensing and data privacy issues. This will be a team member role reporting to the Head of Legal.
- Provide timely, commercially focused and industry leading legal advice on transactions, regulatory issues and legal developments generally.
- Management of significant and varied workload with minimal direction.
- Legal risks are identified and managed appropriately as demonstrated by reports which summarize material legal risk issues.
- Assist the Head of Legal in proactively monitoring and mitigating legal risks in accordance with the Standard.
- Ensure appropriate liaison and cooperation with business areas
- Active management of external lawyers.
- Contribute and utilise skills and knowledge to enhance the performance of the team.
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing all legal contracts required by the various functions
- Advising on legal and regulatory requirements
- Providing legal and transaction management support on strategic and M&A transactions carried out in the Asia Region and managing external counsel, where utilized.
- Coordinating legal and regulatory efforts, reports and responses amongst the Business Units in the Asia Region to Group requests
- Called to a Commonwealth jurisdiction.
- Senior lawyer with relevant post-qualifying experience (minimum 5 years PQE) in private practice and/or in-house positions. Particular experience in dealing with technology, licensing and data privacy issues strongly preferred.
- Experience of dealing at senior management and executive level.
- Proven ability to provide legal advice for major projects and to negotiate and manage relationships with third parties and external advisers.
- Broad understanding of the relevant regulatory environment.