Legal Counsel - FinTech - A Leading Digital Asset Exchange
- Competitive with Bonus Scheme
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bo Le Associates Ltd
- 13 juin 18 2018-06-13
Our client is one of China’s leading digital asset exchange trading platform, founded in 2013. Having received another $10 million as Series B funding, they offers comprehensive exchange services with their trading app, OTC trading, and other digital asset trading services. To date, they have more than 1 million registered users globally, 40 percent of whom are from outside of China. Both the website and app are available in English, Chinese, Japanese and Russian.
With rapid expansion globally, we are looking for a highly energetic Legal professional to help with work on a local, regional and global level.
- The legal position is a very important driving force in developing the platform in connecting various parties over our system, including buyer, suppliers, financing partners (factoring company, loan company, guarantee company, banks, insurance etc.).
- In view of the innovation nature and online transaction feature, this legal role will provide expert and professional legal advice, guidance and support, including legal document preparation, to ensure that the legal and reputational risk of the product and solution, process design, system function etc. within the company as a whole are identified, reported and mitigated.
- Ensure business and operational strategies and initiatives are facilitated in a timely manner from legal perspective.
- Ensure Company management is fully briefed on major issues arising in relevant business area and major legislative changes in area of expertise, such as banking, factoring, custody, trade finance, guarantee, loan, insurance, 3rd party payment platform etc.
- Liaise with panel law firms and other appropriate external parties.
- To establish close and mutually supportive working relationships within the Business unit and other Functions within the company.
- Degree holder in Legal (LLB) or equivalent; Proficiency in spoken and written English & Chinese, including Mandarin.
- Working experience in financial institutions or listed companies, with in-depth knowledge and experience in finance and relevant law and regulations locally;
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, diplomatic and with excellent communication skills (verbal and in writing)
- Qualified solicitor with above 3-5 years PQE, ideally having exposure to both law firm and commercial environment would be a plus
- Experience in handling PRC-related corporate matters is an advantage
- Experience in startup is a definite advantage