ITCS Group is an IT Managed Services, Outsourcing and Talent-Sourcing company. We provide customised IT Consulting Solutions, Project Management, IT resourcing and on/off-shore Application Development Services across the Asia Pacific region. With offices strategically located in Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Mumbai. ITCS Group is the preferred technology partner for leading MNCs, including Global Investment Banks, Fortune 500 companies, across Asia Pacific. We are currently looking for Linux Engineer to join our banking and financial team in Singapore to deliver and maintain UNIX system related incident and request. Job responsibilities
- Provide technical/architectural consulting for application integration to various business systems.
- Research and recommend innovative and automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning
- Develop and maintain configuration management tools.
- Install and maintain security patches on the operational and development systems.
- Perform and check daily backup operations.
- Liaise with supplier and vendor to support various application systems and multiple platforms. Job requirements Requirements:
- At least 3 years of work experience in UNIX system administration/engineering environment
- Project management experience and/or ITIL certification will be an added advantage Additional Information:
- Location: Raffles Place
- Regular working hours
- 1 year renewable contract