Loan Operations – Structured Loan Closing
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- A member of the Structured Loan Closing team within the APAC Loan Operations function.
- Responsible for the reviewing of all Structured Loan documents to ensure operational workability.
- Setting up all the Structured Loan facilities in the Bank's systems including borrower and lender details, loan economic details, collateral details and account set up.
- Process any trading of loan positions in the secondary market ensuring system records and documentation is accurately executed.
- Respond to queries from borrowers, lenders and investors working closely with the Front Office, Credit Risk Management and General Counsel teams where needed.
- Monitor borrower compliance with submission requirements of covenant documentation during the lifecycle of the loan.
- Dedicated to assisting with the continuous operational improvement via automation and simplification where possible.
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- In-depth understanding of structured APLMA loan documentation.
- 3-5 years of loan industry expertise within an international financial institution or specialist lender / agent organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or related field. Master’s degree is preferable.
- Significant experience with loan industry processing systems.
- Demonstrates sound business judgement and can influence others. Has a proven track record of strong risk and control management.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills as well as the ability to inspire change based on data.
- Can operate in a lean, fast-paced organization under pressure while supporting business growth.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and can communicate and influence at all levels of an organization.
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working to deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.