M&A Analyst - Reputable International Investment Bank, Singapore Based
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Cornerstone Global Partners
- 11 oct. 17 2017-10-11
Our client is a reputable leading international investment bank with strong presence and long-lasting track record, especially in Asia. Due to business expansion plan, its Singapore team is currently looking for an M&A Analyst with 1-3 years of experience in Corporate Finance Advisory/M&A/Sector Coverage team with a top-tier investment bank. *You will be joining the team as a 2nd or 3rd Year Analyst.
You will be responsible for:
- Conducting market analysis, financial due diligence, financial models, valuation, and comparisons on targeted companies as well as for marketing purposes.
- Assisting in the end-to-end deal execution including negotiation, legal documentation in both strategic mergers and acquisitions as well as post mergers and acquisitions integration projects.
- Assist the Director on deal origination effort
- Assist with potential investment analysis for the firm’s PE business in future.
An ideal candidate should have:
- 2-3 years of experience with top-tier investment bank in either Corporate Finance Advisory/M&A/Sector coverage team in Singapore
- Excellent financial analysis and modeling skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Additional Asian language skills are desirable due to the wide client base.
This is a unique opportunity for investment banking (M&A) professionals in Singapore to join a lean team with some of the industry best and gain valuable exposure in cross-border M&A projects regionally in a highly international environment.
*Interested candidate please do not hesitate to email yejing.lee(a)cornerstoneglobalpartners.com with your CV preferably in word format for a confidential initial discussion.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be informed.
Company Registration Number: 201622755N
EA License: 16S8311