- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
MIS & Admin/Finance & MIS Officer, Global Treasury Business Management
MIS & Admin/Finance & MIS Officer, Global Treasury Business ManagementThis role is to support GT group-wide on budget, MIS Internal & capital usage reporting; capital planning including Level 2 RAS & 3 year plan; expense management reporting and administrative support.
You will be required to:
- Assist GT Strategy to prepare monthly MIS reporting for GT group-wide.
- Liaise with GT Strategy for annual budgeting, capital plan, L2 RAS
- Liaise with internal partners - GFC, MIS & GT for MIS reporting (ex. Joint Income, MIS adjustment, MIS tax), TFC for MIS Income difference, & other MIS exceptions.
- Assist supervisors to support on MIS capital usage reporting to Capital & Collateral team & traders.
- Other MIS requests (ex. monthly S35 denominator projection, FSI schemes submission, Tax Risk reporting required by Group Tax, audit request for MIS data).
- Assist to review impact to GT business on new accounting/tax changes advised by Group Finance/Group Tax and keep up-to date new developments.
- EAV processing and monthly expense accruals.
- Administrative support -new hire & business travel arrangement, etc
- Experience in Treasury MIS, budgetary planning and financial reporting
- Highly motivated and results oriented, self-starter, and have a high level of self-initiative to improve processes.
- Possess good interpersonal skills to establish solid relationship across Treasury departments, support units (such as Group Finance Reporting, Group MIS, TFC, Treasury Operations, etc.,) and other business divisions in the Bank.
- Meticulous in his/her work. Good time management skills and able to multi tasks. Ensure deadlines are met.
- Team player who is able to prioritise and deliver under pressure.
- Able to articulate, and in communicating with others both written and verbally.
- Bachelor degree preferred, with strong knowledge of accounting for Treasury products.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications, in particular, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint