MSS Director APAC Escalation and Oversight
Qualifications and Competencies
- Assist in establishing the Escalation and Oversight framework and process to ensure effective, transparent, consistent timely escalation by MSS across the Business, Legal Entity, Country, Region, and Control Function channels in APAC.
- Drive consistency, streamline governance forum structure and process across MSS APAC, as well as coordinate with ICG on related work-streams in the region.
- Establish Legal Entity governance process for MSS in APAC, i.e. Singapore Accountability Program
- Oversee local senior management attestations e.g. Statement of Accountability (SOA) processes, where necessary
- Facilitate the implementation of MSS Training Curriculum and Program in APAC.
- Communicate and share cross business best practice and lessons learned from Escalated events, as necessary.
- Facilitate consistency across MSS APAC for compliance management, i.e. Regulatory Inventory Mapping (RIM)
- The position requires substantial interaction and collaboration with senior management, Risk and Control, Operational Risk Management, Compliance, and other functional business partners.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
Job Family Group:
- Minimum 10 years in capital markets, ideally with Audit, Control or Operational risk background
- Experience dealing with second and third line control functions
- Strong controls mindset; identifying and mitigating risks, communicating and escalating concerns
- Demonstrable people, project and change management skills
- Strong communication skills; ability to lead and chair governance for a, ability to effectively present/influence large groups
- Ability to assess and critically challenge information and processes, delivering appropriate outcomes
- Competence leading dynamic, challenging environments while providing creative solutions
- Ability to collaborate across businesses, countries and control functions
Business Strategy, Management & Administration Job Family:
Business Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting