- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank
Manager – Payments, Project Nexus
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Competitive
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Manager – Payments, Project NexusAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Build core capabilities of local and international remittances, interbank transfers, P2P and P2M payments
- Lead the Payments SCRUM team as Product Owner in Agile mode during project execution
- Work closely with technology, service, risk and analytics to establish core framework and components of MVP
- Asses the functional solutions, ensure comprehensive user acceptance testing
- Establish detailed processes and client journeys across selected platform partners
- Ensure ecosystem connectivity for transaction processing, network partnerships
- Create product documentation alerts and advices, terms, client communications, FAQs etc.
- Ownership of the transaction P&L and Key Performance Indicators
- Maintenance of product parameters, customer rates fees and charges
- Review of the existing system and process for continuous customer experience improvements
- Compliance to the product management guidelines and governance requirements
Our Ideal Candidate
- 8+ years of experience with 4+ years in payments management and, or project implementation as product owner
- Strong understating of retail payments ecosystem in Indonesia
- Experience of managing retail payments products such as savings & current accounts, debit & credit cards
- Experience of digital onboarding and working in a digital ecosystem
- Strong analytical skills with experience in managing project documentation such as user stories and test scenarios
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders to drive project and business results
- Experience of managing external vendors and partners
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.