Manager - Risk Policy
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- This role offers exposure to all products and locations covered by APAC CRM - as such the role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to work across both IB and PB
- The role offers close collaboration with senior members of CRM, both within APAC and Globally
- Collaborating with key contacts in teams such as AFG, ATS, PB FLDS
- Understanding of APAC credit portfolio, its risks, areas of focus etc.
- Contributing to ensure a strong APAC CRM MRCC rating is maintained during Internal Audit reviews
- Significant involvement in Global reviews
- Participating in the Risk & Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) process including regular review/updates of the Risk Register
- Coordinating with equivalent counterparties in other regions
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- University degree or banking apprenticeship with several years of successful professional experience
- At least 5 years of proven relevant working experience with a deep knowledge on both Private and Investment banking products
- Ability to think strategically, demonstrate decisiveness and sound judgment on a consistent basis
- Strong communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills
- High motivation, strong ability to cope with pressure with a hands-on attitude and a good level of flexibility
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.