Manager Cards Product Governance
The Cards and Lending Asia EMEA Global Consumer Bank has a presence in 16 countries. Operations functions exist in each country but a number of internal and external third parties are also used to support these products. Cards Product teams for GCB are structured to focus both functionally and geographically across the region.
As part of self-identified and regulatory remediation efforts, Citi has instigated measures to set up and implement firm-wide New Product Approval (NPA) and Product Governance frameworks, business specific guidelines and workflow tools. This will include establishing and maintaining frameworks for a product inventory for all existing and future products and services, risk rating routines at the appropriate product level as well as risk-based periodic product risk monitoring across the firm.
This role will be responsible for supporting the Head of Product Governance Cards ensuring that first line product approval and governance requirements are communicated and executed clearly, simply and effectively, and in line with an agreed strategy of execution
- Key Responsibilities:
Senior Manager Product Governance Cards for GCB Regional Cards in Asia EMEA.
A key member of the Regional Cards Team, to support, coordinate and integrate Product Approval and Governance Risk Management Requirements across all Cards Product in GCB
- Work closely with the Head of Product Governance Cards and regional teams and execute against the quantitative and qualitative requirements
- Sustaining key components of GCB's Product Approval and Governance Program.
- Reviewing requirements and operating models across Cards are consistent with Citi requirements.
- Coordinate with country teams to design procedures, inventory design and taxonomy standards, implementing risk rating and ongoing monitoring frameworks across all GCB Cards and Unsecured Lending business lines across the Asia EMEA region.
- Responsible for supporting and coordinating internal stakeholder engagement across all countries Cards and Lending Teams, CBORC teams as well as the PMO team of Independent Risk Management and other Second and Third Line of Defence stakeholders as appropriate.
- Ensure broader teams are updated on progress and risks and issues are escalated in relevant Committees and other forums.
- Assist with establishing GCB Procedures, Frameworks and Tools
- Working with GCB Cards Regional and Country business partners, Independent Risk Management and external consultants to design the taxonomy, tools and processes to update maintain a comprehensive inventory of all Cards and Unsecured Lending products and services.
- Establish processes for eligibility criteria, screening and risk rating existing and future products/services, leveraging existing best in class GCB or Citi policies, governance structure and controls infrastructure as appropriate.
- Refine specifications for inventory management, workflow tools, risk assessment platforms, management information and related infrastructure.
- Coordinate and design and launch pilots in select businesses / countries
- Ensure consistency and integrity between existing Citi and GCB Cards and Lending disciplines around risk appetite, governance and monitoring
- Work with Second Line Partners (Credit, Operational Risk Management, Compliance etc.) to ensure the Cards Product Risk Rating and Assessment models are integrated with the Managers Control Assessment, Compliance Risk Management program, Credit / Portfolio reviews, Reputational Risk and similar frameworks.
- Partner with Regional and Country Cards Teams to agree on local Product Inventory integration and mapping to MCA.
- Assisting defining the GCB Cards Product approach and standards to align with any firm-wide program and/or regulatory requirements
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
- Previous experience on large projects
- Ability to drive timely results across multiple products, functions
- Ability to identify and support change.
- Knowledge of various risks faced by the business and ability to identify risk management solutions within the organization
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to build working relationships with various groups like Business Line Managers, Operational Risk Management and Compliance to ensure coverage aligned to changes
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG ------------------------------------------------------
Time Type :Full time ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .