Manager, Data Centre Operations
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- NTUC Income Insurance Co-operative Ltd
- 11 déc. 18
Manager, Data Centre Operations
As a part of the Technology and Operations, you will report to the Deputy Vice President of Data Centre & Service Management, IT Division. You are responsible to ensure that the Data Centre operates efficiently, reliably and in compliant with required regulations, policies and processes to support Income's business and IT operations.
Identity Access Management
- Manage and be responsible for Income Identity Access Management (IAM) operations.
- Responsible for the support and enhancement of IAM solution (RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle)
- Be the Project Manager for any IAM-related initiatives and projects.
- Proactively engage application counterparts to onboard new applications onto IAM platform.
- Ensure all IAM related projects comply with Income policies, processes and standards.
- Review and streamline IAM processes.
- Proactively promote the onboarding of Business Segregation of Duties rules onto IAM platform.
- Assist DVP Data Centre to manage IT Service Management including incident, problem and change. Handle critical escalation cases till resolution and management reporting. Lead change management to ensure proper change review processes are adhered to. Guide teams to continually improve IT services and processes.
- Responsible for the operations and enhancement of ITSM solution (BMC Remedy)
- Review processes and new IT deployments in Income.
- Deliver and present monthly IT service management reports to IT management.
- Design, review and implementation of Data Centre operations processes based on ITIL, Industry best practices and Income's business needs and the governance of its compliances.
- Data Centre facility management which includes M&E as well as capacity, physical access and space expansion
- Data Centre facility management and operations.
- Processes and Procedures to facilitate Data Centre operations to function smoothly and efficiently
- Project, RFP and vendor management.
- Facilitate all the audit and compliance activities such as IT health check, IT self-assessment, Internal IT audit, External IT audit and regulatory IT compliance and audit
- Assist DVP Data Centre in the management of Data Centre outsourcing contract.
- Establish and review Infrastructure and Operations policies, standards and processes. Ensure project and operations governance is carried out in accordance with MAS TRM and established policies, standards and processes.
- At least 10 years' of IT experience with >5 years' experience in managing projects, and a proven track record of successfully leading and delivering systems implementation
- Solid project management and facilitation skills. Able to manage multiple projects and teams
- Strong communication and writing skills, with ability to manage key stakeholders and project sponsors
- PMP/Prince2/CITPM, CISSP/CCSP, ITIL/CISA/CGEIT/COBIT, CDCP, AWS certification is a plus
- Good knowledge of Identity and Access Management, ITIL processes, IT and Data Centre Operations
- Leadership skill such as leading organization, communication skill with people across the organisation