Manager, Enterprise Monitoring System, Group Operations & Technology
- Gather requirements from respective IT teams, discuss capabilities/configuration requirements and follow monitoring configuration lifecycle.
- Perform hands on configuration on monitoring tools in ITIM, APM, NPMD, and AIOps domains.
- Provide investigation on monitoring/alert inquires/issues and provide RCA.
- Troubleshoot system level issues and resolve recovery to minimize disruptions.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Certification on CA Monitoring tools UIM and/or APM and/or Spectrum and/or NetQos and/or SOI preferred
- Practical knowledge & hands-on experiences in implementing monitoring configurations, wireless, firewalls, VPNs and security gateways. Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience
- Strong knowledge of the network, applications, communication protocols and technologies in enterprise environment.
- Working knowledge of CA UIM and/or APM and/or Spectrum and/or NetQos and/or SOI monitoring tools
- Experience in scripting languages is a plus.
- Highly analytical with strong understanding of the IT fundamentals and general knowledge on Enterprise IT
- Able to work on duty support shift for onsite support
- Positive attitude towards continuous learning.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.