- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 02 déc. 17
Manager, Financial Market Infrastructure
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.Job Purpose
The purpose of the role is to provide analysis and support to meet key OCIR Financial Markets Infrastructure regulatory requirements globally across each of the four regions (ASEAN & South Asia, Greater China North Asia, Africa & Middle East, or Europe & Americas). The role-holder will work with the Group OCIR teams in Singapore, GBS, RRP, OCIR Country Coordinators, Regional Resilience Heads, and other Regional/Country stakeholders to ensure continued effective delivery of the OCIR FMI deliverables. The role-holder will also support Compliance teams as well as the Group OCIR team in preparing materials for engagement with regulators.
This role will require engagement with; Transaction Banking, Retail Banking, Financial Markets, Technology and Operations teams, to ensure the resolution readiness of our key clearing and settlement arrangements both internally and externally. Additionally, engagement will be required with our key functional stakeholders in Technology, Operations, Treasury, Risk, Finance and Compliance to support our deliverables.
This role will be instrumental in delivering the FMI transition deliverables required in 2018 to ensure Group adherence to all relevant FMI regulations by the regulatory deadline of 1st Jan 2019. This is a key area for which regulations continue to evolve and deliverables will arise on an ongoing basis beyond 2018.
FMI Data Reporting
* Coordinate data gathering across Transaction Banking, Retail Banking, Financial Markets, Treasury, Risk, Finance, Technology and Operations to support FMI reporting requirements.
* Provide regular reporting of key FMI metrics for Group Internal and Group Regulatory External reporting.
* Respond to adhoc data requirements to support regulatory enquiries.
Oversee Implementation of Data Automation
* Oversee the implementation of Data Automation for reporting of FMI data.
* Coordinate across Transaction Banking, Retail Banking, Financial Markets, Technology and Operations to ensure ongoing maintenance of the accuracy and completeness of FMI Data Reporting.
FMI Service Catalogue
* Coordinate with OCIR Service Catalogue team to ensure maintenance of up-to-date detailed data describing Financial Markets Infrastructure ("FMIs" - eg clearing, settlement, securities repositories etc) within the Service Catalogue to meet OCIR Regulatory Requirements.
Knowledge and Skills
* Subject matter expertise in Recovery & Resolution Planning and Operational Continuity in Resolution
* Subject matter expertise in Financial Markets Infrastructure
* Ability to manage change initiatives in an efficient and controlled manner. Previous experience in delivering change in an Operations, Risk or Finance domain is preferred.
* In-depth understanding of Standard Chartered Group's Businesses, footprint, and operating model
* Ability to engage and influence stakeholders across Businesses, Functions and Countries
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong analytical skills to combine and manipulate large, complex data sets
* Ability to express complex ideas simply and convey key messages to senior management.
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.