Manager, Group Credit Retail - Private Banking Credit - Wealth Banking
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- United Overseas Bank
- 16 janv. 18
Manager, Group Credit Retail - Private Banking Credit - Wealth BankingJob Description
Reporting to a Team Lead in Private Banking Credit, you will be responsible for the optimization of credit policy and portfolio management of Private Banking products.
In this role, you will be responsible for various Wealth Products Credit and Transactional Reviews.
You will perform periodic monitoring and analyses of portfolio performance to ensure that sound portfolio quality is maintained.
In addition, you will work closely with Country Policy & Portfolio Management teams on Product Program, policies and portfolio issues.
You will coordinate with various departments to ensure timely reporting of related new business information and new initiatives to management.
- Degree holder with background preferably in Statistics, Business and Finance.
- At least 3 years of working experience in a banking role preferably in a credit risk policy, MIS and portfolio management capacity.
- Strong PC skills, especially in Excel, Powerpoint.
- Strong ability in dealing with people, team player with good communication and presentation skill (verbal and written), highly meticulous and self-motivated.
- Ability to prioritize, plan and manage at both strategic and working levels.