Reporting to the Management of IT Department, you will be the senior team member of the Operation Management team, to be responsible for the management of Data Center. Ideally, you are minimally a Degree holder with minimum 5 years of technical knowledge and working experience in IT operation management. You are a motivated, positive and articulate person to work with the team to achieve team goals.
- Operational Management of Data Center, including but not limited to responding to request for technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, performing and monitoring system backup and restore, operating and monitoring multiple computer systems and network concurrently.
- Provide the junior team members with technical solutions to achieve important goals together.
- Contribute to the strategic planning, development, implementation and enforcement of IT operational procedures, policies and standards associated with cyber security, backup strategy, and disaster recovery.
- Collaborate with the relevant teams in the department for the fulfilment of Business Continuity Planning (BCP), Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP) and Cyber Security Incident Response Plan.
- Conduct assessments to define and analyze possible risks pertaining to operational and Data Center.
- Support IT Audit processes and procedures if required.
- Liaise closely with Head Office and Regional Center for any matters on operational support.
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in Data Center operation management, leadership experience in an added advantage.
- Proven operational management ability.
- You are charismatic, strong in communication and interpersonal skills, and passionate to work with team members to achieve team goals together.