Manager, Information Security (Contract)
- Singapour, Singapore
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- AXA Insurance Singapore Pte Ltd
- 14 sept. 17
Do you have the passion to drive world-class customer service excellence and the desire to bring in profitable growths into AXA? The Information Security Manager is responsible for planning, implementation and controlling of security projects. You will plan, track, implement, monitor, control and report on security projects, in accordance with AXA’s project management policies and standards. You will manage and lead security assessment of business and IT projects and be accountable for on-target completion of security programs.
A glimpse of your daily mission:
- Manage planning, implementation and tracking of projects.
- Ensure detailed planning of projects and ascertain deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Ensure adequate management oversight and control over projects through formalized project management governance and reporting.
- Effectively communicate project expectations and progress to stakeholders and team members in a timely and clear fashion.
- Establish collaborative relationships with key stakeholders on an ongoing basis, and facilitate decision making and issue resolution within relevant teams
- Manage relationship between IT, vendors and internal teams
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crisis, and advise contingency plans.
- Ensure all project information are well documented and secured.
- Participate in the completion of project action items that are assigned.
- Participate in security assessment of business & IT projects
Successful qualifier of this mission:
- University Graduate. Preferably in IT, project or related disciplines.
- 5- 6 years of project management experience, preferably in the area of information security within the insurance and/or financial services industry.
- Sound knowledge of information security topics, technologies, tools and trends.
- Sound knowledge of local regulatory requirements (e.g. MAS TRM)
- Sound technical background with understanding of SDLC and web technologies.
- Experience with enterprise-wide programmes or projects, eg. Business transformation or process re-engineering projects is an advantage.
- Experience in audit, compliance and/or risk management is an advantage.
- Certification in project management (e.g. PMP, Prince2) is an advantage.
- Team player with a clear focus on delivering.
- Ability to work and deliver results independently.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Ability to establish effective relationships with all stakeholders, and manage through influence rather than authority.
- Ability to plan and organize, set priorities, make decisions and monitor execution.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and work effectively under pressure
Please send us your updated resume to email@example.com
As we are continuously looking for great talents like you, do share AXA career opportunities with other talents! Link for our website is https://www.axa.com.sg/about-axa/careers
To all recruitment agencies AXA ONLY accept resumes from appointed agency under our Preferred Supplier List. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, AXA employees, any AXA entities or company location. AXA is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.