Manager, Innovation & Business Development (Global Insurer)
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- SearchAsia , Numéro de Licence EA : 11C4078
- 18 mai 18 2018-05-18
Global Insurer player is looking for an experienced Insurtech and Innovation professional to join their expanding team.
- Monitor innovation activity in the insurance industry, in particular, themes and trends in InsurTech and FinTech, new technologies and competitor activity (M&A, corporate venture capital investments, partnerships, innovation programmes, etc.)
- Facilitate the discovery of new technologies and lead the development of materials to drive internal awareness of new business models, partnerships, markets, concepts and ideas, and to articulate the relevance and contextualise use cases / customer journeys / personas to business units to enable them to grasp the significance, viability and value of these technologies
- Develop relationships with start-ups and start-up ecosystem partners (VCs, accelerators, educational institutions, consultants)
- Support the planning and execution of innovation initiatives
- Drive the execution of corporate innovation activities and events regionally and in country, including collaborating with business units to map the end-user journey (be it customers or employees) and assist in defining and articulating business challenges
- Support the continued improvement of the internal innovation consumption framework and control environment
- Project manage and support facilitation of proof of concept and pilot projects, including facilitating continued engagement between start-ups and business units, monitoring progress against objectives, milestones, timelines, and escalation of issues to drive resolution.
- Monitor the Asia insurance landscape for M&A and strategic corporate activity
- Conduct industry analysis, competitor benchmarking and develop reports and presentations to facilitate business development work
- Support the development and review of business plans, implementation plans, and the project management of the delivery of these plans
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams to support project management tasks including developing project scope, milestones, tasks, KPI’s, assigning responsibilities, budget, timelines, periodic reporting as well as monitor progress, evaluate performance, identify /mitigate risks, and escalate issues to drive resolution
- Support the onboarding and management of external consultants and advisors, including the RFP and selection process, vendor governance and legal documentation
- A degree with good honours from a top tier university in a business-related discipline.
- Min 5 years of experience in Big 4, management consulting, strategy/corporate development, corporate innovation team or innovation hub.
- Strong organizational, execution and project management skills
- Keen awareness of insurance, InsurTech and FinTech industry trends and emerging technologies and able to evaluate their potential business applications and impact
** Interested candidates, please kindly send your latest resume (in Word Doc format) to:
Rayner Kong Jenn-Rio (R1106978)
NOTE: ALL submitted resumes will be kept strictly confidential; we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For enquiries, you can contact Rayner Kong Jenn-Rio for a confidential discussion.
**All information would be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants would be notified.