Manager, Internal Audit
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Hudson Singapore , Numéro de Licence EA : 03C4590
- 08 déc. 17 2017-12-08
The ideal candidate should have experience within the financial services industry.
- To provide independent audit services to the Audit Committee, Group Office, senior management and the regulator on the company's capacity to manage risk
- Liaise with the control communities and other departments to come up with an effective and efficient system of internal control.
- Design and complete the annual audit plan
- Lead or participate in other ad-hoc or specialized assignments when required.
- Assist in the development of the annual risk-based audit plan by assessing the key risks
- Plan, lead/support and execute audits within the organization
- Communicate the results of audits and other assignments via written reports and oral presentations, and provide professional advice and insights in order to enable informed management decisions.
- Build relationship with senior leaders and work with them to contribute and address issues on risk exposures and controls.
- Liaise with external auditors and regulatory inspectors on audit related matters.
- undertake audit assignments outside Singapore and also special investigation projects, when required
- Ensure that the internal controls system is meeting its objectives
- Ensure that the working papers, draft audit reports and other documents meet internal standards and assignments are completed within budgeted time.
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Accounting or Commerce/Business
- CA, CPA or equivalent
- At least 7 years of internal/external audit experience in the insurance, financial or a related industry
- Strong knowledge of audit methodologies and audit-related application
- Hands on experience in audit planning and control requirements
- Proven governance and control philosophy
- Strong leadership, project management and organisation skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication, presentation
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Interested candidates please apply through this link or send a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com with subject "SG130471".
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 03C4590
Jeannie Tan Ying Bing
EA Personnel Registration ID: R1660951