A glimpse of your daily mission:
- Responsible for planning, implementing and operating of Operational Resilience areas which include Crisis Management, Business Impact Analysis (BIA), Business Continuity Risk Assessment (RA), Third Party Assessment, BCM Strategy, Incident Management Plans (IMP), and Business Continuity Plans (BCP).
- Ensure annual business continuity (including IT Disaster Recovery) testing requirements are met.
- Promote all staff awareness on Operational Resilience topic.
- Provide support to Crisis Management Team.
- Ensure continuous compliance with regulatory & Group requirements on Operational Resilience, including Crisis Management, Business Continuity and IT Service Continuity.
Successful qualifier of this mission
- A Business Continuity professional with several years’ experience responsible for business continuity management.
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of business continuity principles and an aptitude to communicate this to inform staff across the business.
- Excellent written skills in particular experience of formal report writing and process documentation.
- Communication skills at various levels of hierarchy / seniority levels: tailor communication to varying audiences.
- Adapts fast to changing requirements.
- Welcomes a collaborative team approach.
- Able to support the implementation of the required governance.
- Strong leadership and management skills.