- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
Manager, Rapid Insights, Group Retail Analytics
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
The primary focus of the role is to * Deliver projects within the Group Retail Clients Analytics Team. * The individual will be responsible for Retail Products Portfolio and Retail Clients Segment Analytics to include acquisition and cross-sell analytics, segmentation, Clients base targeting, behavioural modelling, profitability analyses and pricing. * Provide insights for tactical discussion.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Deliver real time insights for business tactical discussion and develop a structured analytical framework for Retail Products and Clients Segment Analytics projects.
o Create rich analyses, business intelligence in a short time frame
o Deliver interactive dashboards to identify relationships within complex sets of data and predict outcomes or behaviours (i.e., deep knowledge of Tableau visualization
o Create strong blending data capabilities within team so that we can come up with useful client information from data very quickly.
* Promote analytics driven decision making processes across multiple segments/product portfolios.
* Support key business decision making by delivering relevant and value added strategic and tactical analytics and insights.
* Support client's relationship score implementation
* If required, design and implement all group analytics solutions to deliver on time to schedule and generate leads to protect and grow group income in line with Retail Clients Strategy and P&L targets.
* Work with CoE to deliver innovative solution.
* Develop and implement world class - a simple but also powerful tool to address any analytics issues.
Enable a Clients-driven Franchise
* Perpetuate a Clients-centric data-driven, decision making culture
* Champion and promote analytics solutions, leveraging both internal and external Clients information to optimize risk-reward trade-off in targeting campaigns aligned to Clients needs based financial solutions.
* Provide best-in-class speed to market analytics solutions to Regional Clients Analytics teams in the Campaign Management process.
* Work with Regional Clients Analytics Teams to identify and leverage internal and external data to significantly improve the volume and quality of New To Bank Acquisitions.
* Continuously apply Clients centric champion-challenge, test and learn techniques to all analytics processes & share best practices across the global analytics community.
* Be an active member of the Centre of Excellence for analytics and data driven decisioning across Retail Products and Clients Segments of the Retail Clients Segment
* Provide expertise and support in developing and implementing analytics solutions to support Products and Clients Segments. Embed analytics in the Marketing function so that campaigns drive income as per Retail Clients Strategy and P&L targets, specifically
* Drive Clients-centric analytics with in depth engagement
o Clients segmentation
o Clients Lifecycle Management (Acquire and activation, Cross Sell/Up Sell, Retention & Win-back)
* Campaign management including scientific "test and learn"
* Leads and triggers development and management
* Pricing analytics and optimization
* Digital analytics including social media data analytics
* Line burns and line utilization
* Clients and product profitability analyses
* Market data analyses
* Business partnership with Regional Clients Analytics, Group Risk Analytics and Digital Marketing for demand management and change initiatives
Compliance and Control
* Ensure appropriate operational procedures are in place in compliance with the Bank's strategy, branding policies and standards
Qualifications and Skills
* A proven track record with 8 years or more of relevant analytics work experience and demonstrated career progression/increase in responsibilities
* Exceptional analytical skills, combined with an ability to deliver analyses in a concise and logical manner
* Ability to multi-task and handle changing priorities while executing on numerous deliverables simultaneously
* Strong SAS macro, advanced SAS, MS Excel knowledge and proficiency in MS Access
* Strong Knowledge of Tableau
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Superior organizational abilities and project management skills, and a strong team player
* Ability to deliver on large-scale program responsibilities in a short period of timeframe
* Business analysis experience, including knowledge of client/product analytics
* Experience in business/corporate strategy development preferred
* Experience with business intelligence reporting tools preferred
* Minimum Educational Requirements: Master's degree in Statistics, Finance, Business Administration, Mathematics, MBA preferred