- $60000 - $100000 per annum, Benefits: Attractive Bonuses & Benefits
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Selby Jennings Singapore
- 11 oct. 17
Market Risk & Product Control Analyst | Commodity Trading House | Singapore
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : $60000 - $100000 per annum, Benefits: Attractive Bonuses & Benefits
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Our client is a leading Commodity Firm with a strong presence across Asia Pacific. We are hiring for a Market Risk & Product Control Analyst role to be based in Singapore.Our client is a leading Commodity Firm with a strong presence across Asia Pacific. We are hiring for a Market Risk & Product Control Analyst role to be based in Singapore.
Our ideal candidate for this Risk role should have at least 3-7 years of experience in Risk ideally in both Market Risk and Product Control, and we are keen to see Risk candidates who have experience in Trading House or related sectors. We are looking for Risk candidates who have experience in Petroleum, Crude Oil or related Energy products.
Job Description & Requirement:
- Prepare MTM PNL report includes positions breakdown, pricing exposures, hedging for both paper and physical trades.
- Trade capture and position analysis in risk management system
- Able to do price assessment by using market data.
- Evaluate portfolios, understanding profit and loss drivers
- Responsible for analysis of MTM of trade transactions.
- Assist to team head to review risk control policy and continuously improve risk control procedures.
- Actively liaise with trade team to ensure timely reconciliation, identify error, closely work with trade team to identify any potential risk exposure.
- Ensure trading department adherence to company’s credit and risk policy and comply with established processes.
This is an exciting chance to join a leading Commodity Firm as they expand their Risk team in Asia. This Risk role is a new headcount as part of growth within the business for 2017, and we invite all Risk candidates who have the relevant experience within Market Risk & Product Control or related Risk fields across Trading House to apply to us for the role.
All interested applicants, please send your applications to us or call Jonathan at +65 6589 4410 for more information.
For more information, please visit http://www.selbyjennings.com/ http://www.selbyjennings.com/
EA license number: 16S8194
Registration No: R1104996