- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore
- 18 juin 18
Market and Securities Compliance/Risk Officer – Associate/AVP
My client is an established foreign bank that is expanding in APAC. They are looking to hire an experienced Compliance/Audit Officer to join their team in Singapore.
- Exposure to senior stakeholders
- Contribute to global bank function
- APAC role
Reporting to the Head of Market and Security Compliance, you will assist in advising and implementing controls for the Markets and Securities division. You will ensure that the business is compliant with all laws, regulations and internal policies.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Review and implement controls
- Advisory on compliance and regulatory policies
- Support financial crime security
- Compliance training
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor qualified
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently and in a team
- Compliance, Audit, Testing background
For interested applicants, kindly send your resume to Samuel Shim at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License no: 16S8066
Only successful candidates will be notified.
Charterhouse is a boutique executive search firm with footprints in Asia, Australasia and the Middle East. We offer professional and bespoke contingency and retained search services across a variaty of industrial sectors.
For more information on how we can help you, give us a call for a confidential discussion at (65) 6435 5600.