- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
Middleware Engineer – SOA/API
Middleware Engineer – SOA/APIBuilding, administering, engineering and supporting SOA & APIs implementations.
- Experience in TIBCO suite of products - BusinessWorks 5.x, BusinessWorks plugins, API Gateway, Enterprise Messaging Service, Administrator, SOAP, Web Services, XML, Hawk, X-Path & Adapters.
- Experience in building and administering web services and API using TIBCO platform with strong debugging skills.
- Experience in SOAP/REST Web Service development, Managing business asset such as XSD's, WSDL, Process Definitions, XSLT.
- Hands on experience in High Availability Implementation of TIBCO EMS and BW environments.
- Hands on experience in Clustering, Load Balancing and Failover management, Security, Logging, Auditing and TCP/IP Networks.
- Perform code review and documentation.
- Facilitate system and scenario testing to ensure business functionality and continuity requirements are met.
- Proven ability to operate under pressure and meet challenging deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Willingness and demonstrate capability to learn, assimilate, and act upon large amounts of information rapidly.
- Positive attitude towards continuous learning.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and possess initiative.