Middleware GRID Specialist
INETUM is an international IT services company, currently employing about 27,000 people Worldwide.
INETUM provides its clients with innovative, long-lasting industrial solutions to leverage performance from their information systems. We design and runs industrial platforms tailored to the economic and human considerations of its clients.
• Management Consulting | Digital Transformation | Innovation
• Operating over 26 countries,
• 2019 revenue of over 2.3 Billion Euros,
• 50 years of existence.
In order to support our forthcoming businesses and technological challenges, we seek innovative and agile people sharing our mind set.
We are now looking for a Middleware GRID Specialist to join our team in Singapore.
The department is responsible for supporting and developing Middleware usage for applications used by worldwide users.
We seek innovative and agile people sharing our mindset to support ambitious and forthcoming technology challenges for IT production team in information system Asia Pacific, and IT center for both IT production and application development.
A technical expert that will leverage on automation and develop continuous delivery operations. Leverage on automation practices and tools to increase service value and develop continuous delivery operations.
The specialist will be onboarded in the middleware team (22 members) and specifically to the GRID / SharePoint team (4 members). We manage the global production services and project management for the scope covering IBM Symphony / Tibco DataSynapse Grid and Microsoft SharePoint / Confluence
- Global production service operations support in middleware technologies and platforms
- Accountable the overall service reliability, availability and stability of the technical scopes
- Provide technical expert support for managed workloads, including analyzing and resolving incidents, problem, service request and change process management
- Partner with the development, project and business teams to understand requirements and technical specifications to participate in project deliverables activities
- Drive through culture of continuous improvements for the production environment through automation or manual work and performance hygiene
- Technical analysis of production platforms to identify and remediate performance issues
- Work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Engage in several DevOps disciplines, namely CI/CD, Continuous Test, Continuous Monitoring, and Continuous Compliance
- Operation and further development of middleware platforms and the associated interfaces
- Development of self-service interfaces and their workflows
- Exercise specialist responsibility in strategic projects and initiatives
Qualifications and Profile
The successful candidate will have
- Minimum bachelor’s in computer science / Information Technology / Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of experience in the following technical platforms:
- Operating Systems: Linux, Unix and/or Windows
- Middleware Technologies: IBM Symphony/Tibco DataSynapse
- Monitoring and Data analytics tools: Nagios, OMI, ServiceNow, Geneos
- Scripting tools: Java, Unix Shell, Phyton, PowerShell
- Good understanding of ITIL Service Management framework such as Incident, Problem, and Change processes
- Experience in one or more of the following technical platforms:
- Docker/Kubernetes, Ansible, Elastic Search, Rundeck, GIT
- Able to work on shift and with on-call support on rotation
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and logical skills
- Customer service oriented and a strong team player
Advantage if you have the following
- DevOps tools & framework experience
- Experience working in the banking / financial institution
- French language proficiency