- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Avaloq Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Singapour, Singapore
- 22 mai 19
Avaloq is a value-driven fast-paced fintech company and we are committed to develop the banking technology of tomorrow.
Leading banks and wealth managers in all major financial centres rely on our software and services, and this unique community grows every day.
This is a System Administration role largely responsible for providing operational operating systems and services to the organization.
We are looking to fill a need to have a highly competent and highly motivated individual in this role. Some of the primary responsibilities of this role would include owning, tracking and resolving windows / linux operating systems related incidents and requests, fulfilling requests and resolving incidents within SLAs, reviewing service related reports (e.g: servers backups and recovery, maintenance, monitoring) on a daily basis to ensure service related issues are identified and resolved within established SLAs, responding to operating systems and applications related alerts and escalations and working towards strategic solutions to recurring problems.
- Installs / upgrades of application servers (in-house application)
- Installs application and database client software on servers, to interface with application server in a client/server setup
- Configures Windows network load balancing and failover for application servers to ensure scalability and availability
- User administration on Windows and Linux systems including creates, modifies, and deletion of accounts, for user rights assignment and permission configurations, using Active Directory in a multi-domain setup
- Monitors and analyse system performance, detailing the system resource utilization versus user experiences and putting forth recommendations to improve users' experience, ensuring high level of availability and usability.
- Diagnoses and remediates operating systems and application issues, mainly leading the problem solving efforts involving external vendor team
- Scripting, in Linux and Windows, to automate mundane daily routine tasks or repeatable installation tasks, with status reports on status of automated tasks, alerts on failed tasks and automated remedial actions for failed tasks.
- Plans and implement backup and recovery strategy for the systems, performing system recovery tests on a periodic basis.
- Plans with application management team and database administrator, to ensure all applications and databases installation and upgrades takes place with minimal impact.
- Implements system, applications, database and user configurations to comply with security policy
- Performs impact analysis for hardware / operating system updates, patches and configuration changes
- Writes and maintain technical system operating documents, detailing the systems functions, installation, configurations, backup and recovery procedures
- Work with external vendor team to deliver effective solutions (External vendor hosts the infrastructure for the BPO)
What you need
- Between 5 to 10yrs of working experience in system administrator capacity
- Experience in both virtualized and physical environments with Windows Servers and Red Hat Linux background
- Good knowledge of shell / windows script programming and automation tasks.
- Proficient in end-to-end troubleshooting involving network/security devices, operating systems, applications, databases, front-end etc.
You will get extra points for the following
- Ideally experience in vendor / system integrator background. No banking/financial industry experience required.
Now let's talk about perks and compensation
With our compensation model, we want to share the success of the company with all our employees. We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove yourself as a super-star, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward.