Mobile Applications Development
The Applications Development Intermediate Programmer Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for participation in the establishment and implementation of new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to applications systems analysis and programming activities. Responsibilities:
- Utilize knowledge of applications development procedures and concepts, and basic knowledge of other technical areas to identify and define necessary system enhancements, including using script tools and analyzing/interpreting code
- Consult with users, clients, and other technology groups on issues, and recommend programming solutions, install, and support customer exposure systems
- Apply fundamental knowledge of programming languages for design specifications.
- Analyze applications to identify vulnerabilities and security issues, as well as conduct testing and debugging
- Serve as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts
- Identify problems, analyze information, and make evaluative judgements to recommend and implement solutions
- Resolve issues by identifying and selecting solutions through the applications of acquired technical experience and guided by precedents
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in the Financial Service industry
- Intermediate level experience in Applications Development role
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
#LI-SG Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Design , develop and implement custom mobile applications for banking and financial services
- Work along with UI/UX designers and peer developers to deliver finished mobile application products
- Work with product managers , users, business analysts and architects to conceptualize , build, test and develop the prototype and mobile applications
- Work with various stake holders for software and system optimizations, helping to identify and remove potential performance bottlenecks and security bugs.
Must Have Skills:
- Minimum of 4 years hands-on experience in developing mobile native and hybrid applications for Android and iOS
- Experience in Android and iOS applications development. One of the following 2 tools mandatory - Android Studio / XCode
- Experience in Native mobile app development (using iOS Objective C or Swift and Android Java)
- Experience in Hybrid mobile app development using either Angular2/4, HTML5, CSS3 , Bootstrap, Typescript
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong problem solving skills while being process orientated
- Experience in Banking domain - functional experience of how banking applications work would be a great plus.
- Knowledge of MS Office products and understanding of UNIX operating system and shell programming skills will be an added advantage
Good to have skills:
- Flexible and able to manage time effectively
- Ability to learn new skills quickly with little supervision and ensuring the detail is of high priority
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well at all levels
- Ability to handle high stress and pressure situations
- Self-motivating and delivery focused individual
- Educational requirements: Bachelors of Engineering/Technology/Science degree in Computer Science or related field
- Language requirements (including proficiency levels for speaking, reading, and writing): English
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG ------------------------------------------------------
Time Type :Full time ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .