Singtel, Asia's leading communications technology group, provides an extensive range of telecommunications and digital services to millions of consumers and businesses across Asia, Australia, Africa and the USA. With over 140 years of innovation behind us, we continue to push boundaries in our networks and services, to enrich lives and transform businesses.
Our core values - Customer Focus, Challenger Spirit, Teamwork, Integrity, and Personal Excellence - shape the way we work. We are passionate about making a difference and have an open and inclusive culture where everyone is empowered to do their best. Our diverse business means you will enjoy unique opportunities and rewarding experiences to learn and grow your career in a dynamic industry.
Join us and experience what it's like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let's create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020
The Mobile Specialist at Business Segment supports Account Managers (AMs)to drive the growth of revenue and market share through acquisitions of new customers, and increasing the wallet share of existing customers in the areas of mobile communications including mobile voice and data connectivity, M2M/IOT, enterprise managed mobility services.
Main job responsibilities:
- Pre-sales Role: Enable AMs to sell and close mobile deals competently and is the interface with Pricing Team to seek pricing approval.
- Pre-order processing Role: Enable a smooth pre-ordering process between Sales and Corporate Mobile Office (CMO), and is the interface with CMO for order processing, including driving mobile orders to corporate eShop
The successful candidate should possess:
- Diploma or degree holder holder, with at least 2 years of relevant operational experience
- Strong domain knowledge on mobile products, and updated on the competitive landscape
- Strong in mobile operations
- Strong in problem solving and good interpersonal skills
- Meticulous with details
- Ability to work under stress in a fast paced and dynamic environment
We believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.