- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
- Independently lead initiatives in Treasury on Murex Platform preferably in MXML & BO workflows , Accounting or GOM streams
- Participate and provide input to new Solutions requiring SME input on Murex streams like MXML, Accounting or GOM
- Approach problems and issues with open mind with finding solution which are strategic in nature considering roadmap of Murex system and O&T IT strategy.
- Work as a team in contributing to skills to Junior staff,
- Able to engage business users and IT management in articulating solutions & Issues
- Strive to address inefficiencies via automation or improving efficiency by providing innovative solutions.
- 6 years of overall Murex experience
- Good communication and articulation skills
- Advanced SME knowledge in any one Murex Streams
- Knowledge of Murex over all architecture,
- Functional Knowledge of Derivative products
- Prior OCBC exposure in Treasury space is preferred
- Having experience in MX 3.1 and MX 2.11 platforms
- Good understanding of SDLC Project delivery and prefer understanding of other methodologies.