- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
NetReveal Technical Analyst
NetReveal Technical AnalystThe support specialist will be a techno functional support team member and must have strong supporting experience in Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Compliance applications (a) KYC (Screening) and (b) KYC(CDD). He/she is responsible for ensuring system availability and timely support of AML Screening and transaction monitoring related queries. Support specialist, as the admin cum analyst expert within the IT team, will be in charge of co-ordinating and working with the various teams such as Tech Infra, Application Services, Solutioning, Project and Business units in the Bank. He/she follows up to resolve issues reported by business users and performs impact analysis on related projects/enhancements which are related to AML applications.
- The role of the NetReveal Technical Analyst is to provide the critical skills necessary to implement, integrate, upgrade, administer, support and extend NetReveal applications.
- Monitor, analyse, troubleshoot, rectify and resolve issues reported for KYC (Screening) and KYC(CDD)daily/monthly jobs/sessions failures & related issues
- Identify and resolving performance bottlenecks be it in the form of delayed arrival of files or due to data growth or issues precipitated due to data quality
- Must be ready to work in a 24 X 7 operations/production support with tight and rigid SLA, with on-shift & on-call model, involving handling of critical tickets
- Provide primary and secondary support for assigned applications.
- Handle risk items and other documentation tasks assigned.
- Writing scripts to enhance the customer query and suggest for best plan
- Ensuring complete adherence to SLAs of daily/monthly deliverables
- Maintain and manage the Business Continuity Plan for Disaster Recovery Scenarios.
Strong Experience on following
- Expertise in AML Customer Due Diligence, Scenario Manager, Watchlist Name screening and Transaction Screening modules
- Hands on experience in UNIX, ORACLE SQL/PLSQL, Control-M Scheduler and web technologies such as Apache ANT, JBOSS
- Candidate should have domain knowledge in Financial/Banking domain.
- Fluent in UNIX/LINUX Shell Scripting, Command Line Utilities and ORACLE SQL/PLSQL programming. Able to debug existing SQL queries, Analyse AWR/ADDM Reports and experience in SQL performance tuning. Strong in ANSI standard SQL and database indexing concepts.
- Experience in understanding the challenges associated with sourcing data from a centralised data warehouse/ Hadoop infrastructure.
- Strong experience in batch schedulers such as Control-M
- Strong analytical skills. Should able to create QA scripts, MIS Reports, perform QA checks and Ad Hoc Reporting where appropriate.
- Basic Unix/Linux shell script maintenance and hands-on experience of OS-command usage
- Experience in Environment Management, Supported Infrastructure Upgrades and Creation of Detail Implementation Plans.
- Should have knowledge on various build/deployment tools, code repositories and other tools like JIRA, Confluence etc
- Knowledge of XML, JBOSS/WebSphere/MQ/Apache ANT and Load Balancer concepts will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of BAE NetReveal tool is essential skill required for this role
- Good understanding of the complete SDLC process
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and a team player